Sunday 2 February 2014

Facetime For Android - Download

Facetime For Android


Want to facetime all of your friends but dont have an iOS device? Do you have an android device? Well let us help you

Introducing 

Facetime For Android X


How is this possible?

Facetime For Android X works by utilizing an iOS ROM build that has been stripped down of most of its functions and left with only the Facetime app available. We then went to work on redesigning the rom so it would work as a launch able Android application.

The app will work as a background process so it will run silently on your android device and allow you to receive Facetime calls 

How to install Facetime For Android X

As not everyone knows how to install 3rd-party apps onto an android device, we thought we would make everyone's life a little easier and create an installer for the app. To install Facetime For Android X, simply follow these steps:

  1. Download the installer by clicking the download button below
  2. Connect your Android device to your pc/laptop via USB
  3. Once that's done, simply click the 'connect/install' button
  4. The installer will now find your device and install the app for you
  5. Once the progress bar is full and you get the 'Done' message, disconnect your Android device from your pc/laptop and enjoy the app
Please Note
Your Android device must have a front facing camera or else the app wont work

Download


Click the download button below to download the Facetime For Android installer:


15 comments:

  1. Zero spam is a lie. Having to complete unwanted offers to get the download is not spam free. If this program is legitimate, which I am now doubting, I'd rather pay than do a crappy offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying for two days to download this. Nothing but spam collection here. Too bad, as I would gladly PAY for this ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone tell me if this actually works before I try to download and install??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is obviously BS otherwise there would be TONS of apks out there to use

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I got it to download but when I click to install it will NOT find my phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is complete crap. Nothing but spam and you can't really get to the DL if you have any kind of quality protection on your PC. Don't bother or you will go through countless pages of spam that refuses to let you go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy examining on this internet site , it has got great posts .

    download facetime for pc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasted a day with all the rubbish downloading to my computed and when I finally got the zip file extracted and connected my phone I hit the connect and install button but it will not find my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep.... epic fail.. tried 3 times... downloaded the stupid media player it asked me to even tho i have no use for it.. and it wouldnt let me download the facetime file. even tried it from another computer. how about this... if your app is truly legitimate how about skipping the spam and possible virus downloads and just put the file on google play store? unless of course, its not real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow…can I really make money from home? What an idea and the best that I’ve heard in ages. Your website is cool and fun, and your blog is wonderful. I am very happy that I came across your write-up. Now, I am all set to take your advice and make my life worth living as a freelancer. Who would have thought that I am also an eligible candidate. I am sure to visit sell logo design , retro style poster flyer that are open to people like me. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope u to accept my request

    ReplyDelete